cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterWilliamsUK
Active Contributor

Appalling Telephone Systems

Trying to get through to anyone at LogMein for either support, billing, renewals, account information, subscriptions in fact anything is near impossible. I've tried numerous times dialling numbers in UK and Ireland and selected the options and been placed on hold with interminable music and no indication of queue length, position or expected wait time. LogMein has no empathy with the customer experience. Anyone else share my frustration?

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Appalling Telephone Systems

Hi Peter,

I apologize for your poor experience with Customer Support.

Is there anything I can assist with regarding technical solutions? 

Although we don't state how long the queue wait time is, we do offer 24 hour support for most services.  To get through a little faster, you might try calling in right now (UK evening), as there is no wait currently.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
PeterWilliamsUK
Active Contributor

I really need someone from LogMeIn customer services to call me to discuss my experience today and on previous occasions with the woeful and entirely unfit for purpose UK and Ireland telephone numbers. I tried today twice during normal business hours and was keep on hold for >50 minutes and didn’t get to speak to anyone. The first time calling selected option 1 then 3, the second time I selected 1 then 2.

It should be quite possible to call the UK # during normal business hours and speak to a representative.

It seems to me that LogMeIn are ignorant of the customer experience and fail to empathise. Put yourself in my position  and think for a minute how frustrated and disappointed I am being kept on hold with no information given out. There are start-ups that have better phone systems than LogMeIn for goodness sake.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Peter,

If you've already created a case through our support site, I can make sure it is handled properly.

You may also private message me any additional case info or Customer Care representative details by clicking on my name to access a direct community message.

PeterWilliamsUK
Active Contributor

I need to speak with someone in the accounts department in the London office, but I cannot get through and speak with a human. I've also tried calling the office in Ireland with the same result.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@PeterWilliamsUK  What number did you try dialing there?  I believe it's the end of day in EU, but they will still be available if you call up now.