Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Grant permissions to listen to reports and calls to specific users

0 Kudos

Grant permissions to listen to reports and calls to specific users

How can I give access to call reports & recordings for specific Users, not all Users?

6 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @DDM1 Welcome to the Community, 

I moved your post to the discussions section since you can currently give access to call reports and recordings. 

You can do this by making a user the manager of a user group and this will give access to call reports for calls of people in their user group. See more about it here

nickolash
Active Contributor

How exactly did the permissions become granular?  It's the same way it was.  If you give permission to a "Manager" to access call recordings then they can access all recordings on the system.  Yea you can see the calls that occurred when you don't have the "Access Call Recordings" option enabled but then you can't listen to them.  I don't see how the feature was rolled out and made available when nothing changed.  

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@DDM1 I can move this back to the idea section, can you explain how you would like the feature to work and we can share this with the team? Thanks. 

nickolash
Active Contributor

Essentially, the goal is to grant permissions to listen to and download recorded calls without providing access to all system extensions.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@nickolash thanks for your feedback, I will share this with the team. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator