cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbatchelder
New Contributor

Mass delete offline devices GoToAssist v5

I am looking for a way to delete about 1500 offline/retired devices from my GoToAssist Agent Desktop Console. I would prefer to not have to delete them one-by-one.

If I remember correctly, v4 had a way to complete this, but the feature was removed in v5.

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Mass delete offline devices GoToAssist v5

Hi @tbatchelder welcome to the GoTo Community. If the devices are in groups and you delete a group those devices will be deleted and the unattended software should automatically remove itself from the computer.

If they are not in groups, we may be able to delete them from our side but you would need to separate the ones you want to keep. Can you tell us how you have them assigned? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
tbatchelder
New Contributor

I actually got a hold of support on the phone and she gave me the same answer. Unfortunately, we just have everything in the same bucket. She suggested moving them to a group and then deleting the group, but that sounds like removing them from the list with extra steps. Why was the bulk select/delete feature removed from v5? It had been implemented v4, correct?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@tbatchelder I was checking to see if there is a way to mass delete on our end and unfortunately it's not possible. I don't have any further insight into the feature implementation and apologize for the inconvenience here. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training