cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbazian219
Active Contributor

Unattended access clients off line

For some reason 75% of my unattended clients appear to be off line.  I know that they are "online" but not showing so in G2A.  Any ideas why they would stop reporting in?  We are talking about 100 clients showing off line.

32 REPLIES 32
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unattended access clients off line

@bbazian219  I'm not aware of any kind of localized outage that would cause the behavior you describe.  Where are all the clients located?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
bbazian219
Active Contributor

I spoke to tech support and this appears to be a systemic issue.  The tech said that the developers are trying to figure out what is happening.  The issue appears to be on the level 5 platform and not on 4.  She asked me to send all kinds of diagnostic info and said that we can uninstall the 5 version and install 4.  Not quite acceptable.  This is a major issue for us.  We have remote users all around the country and this is becoming a real pain.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@bbazian219  Apologies for the disconnect.

Rebooting the affected device should also help.  If not, a re-install of the endpoint software will also bring the Unattended device back online.

bbazian219
Active Contributor

Hard to reach out to that many clients to reinstall.  No clue why they would have lost their connection in the 1st place.  We will deal with it.

RJM
Active Contributor

This has been yet another in a long line of ongoing issues we've had as well. I can see that about 2 dozen of the computers I manage across various client sites of mine are all up and running as far as the network is concerned, but they are appearing completely offline as far as GtA is concerned. I've restarted the computers in question. Multiple times. Sometimes they randomly appear, then disappear, and there is seemingly no pattern or workaround for the issue. v4 was no different. If it's relevant, GtA was deployed via MSI/Intune device policy. It's an utter mess. This product is nearly useless to me in its current state. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@RJM  I apologize for the frustrations.  Can you please confirm what operating systems and GoToAssist endpoint versions are installed there?

RJM
Active Contributor

Win 10 Pro/Enterprise Build 19042,  GTA client 5.0.0.505.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@RJM  Thanks, can you also confirm your geographic location please?

RJM
Active Contributor

Northeastern US