cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taylorm

Call Center Reports - busiest time of day

Hi all,

I am a call center manager trying to look deeper into our call queue report data. Recently I've been looking at reports at the monthly level, and my current goal is to figure out what our busiest times of day are on different days of the week.
Has anyone found a way to export these summaries and details with information from my timezone? To my understanding, it is downloading only with UTC times attached to it currently.
And is there a way to easily export hourly data, without manually marking it up in the queue caller details excel file? When you look into the analytics overview one day at a time, it shows you the Total Calls Over Time in an hourly format so that you can see how many calls happened in different hours. Is there a way to export this data, whether that is one day at a time or on a larger scale (e.g. Mondays in March, Tuesdays in April, etc)?

Thanks in advance for any pointers 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Call Center Reports - busiest time of day

Hi @taylorm welcome to the GoTo Community. There are a few specific questions here that may benefit from talking directly to an expert by participating in one of the 15 minute 'Ask The Pros' sessions offered by GoTo. You can find out about GoTo Connect trainings and register for an Ask The Pro session here. If that's not an option let me know and/or if you have any feedback on the session I'd love to hear it. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Call Center Reports - busiest time of day

Hi @taylorm welcome to the GoTo Community. There are a few specific questions here that may benefit from talking directly to an expert by participating in one of the 15 minute 'Ask The Pros' sessions offered by GoTo. You can find out about GoTo Connect trainings and register for an Ask The Pro session here. If that's not an option let me know and/or if you have any feedback on the session I'd love to hear it. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training