cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KCTAdmin
New Contributor

Cloud Night Mode Button

I am currently running a Panasonic PBX and in the middle of a change-over to cloud PBX.  Currently I have a night mode button on all my phones that immediately runs my night mode and forwards out calls.  It does run on a schedule, but there is some wiggle room built into that schedule for life inevitably happening. We run the schedule from 1130-8a and Close at 11 and open at 6am, but they button allows us to transfer and walk away.

I cannot come up with something similar on a Poly/Cloud phones.  One button on all 12 of my phones that will immediately forwards all 25 of our lines out to our night service, and it is a universal button for all the devices. 

Is there something similar with cloud services, or maybe a workaround that will accomplish the same task?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Cloud Night Mode Button

Hi @KCTAdmin,

Here is a solution another customer has used for a similar need:

• Setup a line on the phone for no ring
  • Configure the line dial plan to ring for 0 seconds and pass thru the Caller ID and then go to extension and a dial plan
  • When you want to forward, you hit the night mode button you setup for line no ring and then do *72 and the number to forward it.
  • To stop forwarding, you go to the same line and then *73 and then it will follow the dial plan again.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Cloud Night Mode Button

Hi @KCTAdmin,

Here is a solution another customer has used for a similar need:

• Setup a line on the phone for no ring
  • Configure the line dial plan to ring for 0 seconds and pass thru the Caller ID and then go to extension and a dial plan
  • When you want to forward, you hit the night mode button you setup for line no ring and then do *72 and the number to forward it.
  • To stop forwarding, you go to the same line and then *73 and then it will follow the dial plan again.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training