cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Call Me Limit

So it looks like there is a limit of 5 people you can use the call me feature with but its greyed out. Is there a way to expand that number?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Call Me Limit

Hi Matt,

I'm not aware of that low maximum for the Call Me feature.

What gives you the idea of the 5 person maximum for GoToMeeting's Call Me functionality?

What type of GoToMeeting plan do you have currently?

Highlighted
New Contributor

We were trying that out with the business pro account. If we do a call me with it, the interface locks one of the 5 slots to that number and the add caller button is greyed out so we can't try adding more people in. Not sure if its 5 per organizer or 5 per meeting.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

The GoToMeeting Call Me function should be available for each individual attendee, as they join the broadcast itself via endpoint app.  There is no limit to the number of participants in a meeting using this feature.

Are you saying Attendees are not seeing this option in their GoTo control panel? Do you have a screen shot of where you are referencing?

Highlighted
New Contributor

+ add attendee button is greyed out at this point+ add attendee button is greyed out at this point

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

OK, that's where the confusion lies.  Call Me functions are for each individual participant:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/video-call-me-1-34-1324301141

What you're viewing there is an outbound option available to Organizers only.  I'm afraid there are limits in place there to avoid abuse.