cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I hold an audio only meeting?

I have scheduled a meeting. It gave me a dial in number and access code for my participants. I assume I can share this info with my participants and they will be able to dial in just like a conference call?
14 REPLIES 14
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I hold an audio only meeting?

Hi Rickey,
Are you also planning to share your desktop with Attendees at some point during the GoToMeeting conference?

New Contributor

No basically Im just wanting a conference call this time.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Rickey,

Yes, you attendees will be able to dial in by phone and talk after they have entered the access code.  Please note that there will be no mute controls as you are not hosting the actual meeting.  Only dialing in will work in this situation, so anyone who attempts to join the meeting from their computer or one of our mobile apps will not be able to join the call.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I create a GoToMeeting invitation, but only use the call in information and n....

Can I create a GoToMeeting invitation, but only use the call in information and not the computer?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled unhosted.

Does the meeting organizer have to be present in order for participants to have a conversation?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I launch a meeting from my gotomeet.me page as the organizer from my phone? ....

Can I launch a meeting from my gotomeet.me page as the organizer from my phone? And can I do it just calling in? Or does it have to be through the app?
LogMeIn Contributor

Keep in mind that Toll-Free integrated meetings do need the actual application to launch, to ensure that Organizers are not charged for Attendees who dial in when the meeting is not in session.

Otherwise, I suggest the *6 command on your telephone to mute / unmute each caller (works for all participants, they must be responsible for muting themselves when not speaking).

LogMeIn Manager

Hi Todd, you can do both of these things.  After signing into your account through our mobile App you will see your list of meetings and be able to start them with the app.  You can also simply dial into the conference call for one of your meetings and speak with your attendees who have also dialed in.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do you start a meeting with just a host passcode?.

How do I start a meeting with just a host pin / passcode without logging in or "starting meeting"?  Like from a landline?  Is there a setting where I'm assigned a host passcode?