cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can't connect to set up a meeting. The firewall isn't blocking GTM, and I've restarted my modem

@JoaoLuiz  If Windows Firewall is the only security you have set up there, then I can't explain the sudden block of GoToMeeting services.  You can try a couple of other things, like booting your PC into safemode in case there is another app or malware in the way.

The GoToMeeting Connection Wizard can help if there's only a slight adjustment required:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/test-your-network-settings-windows-g2m050025

New Contributor

Re: Can't connect to set up a meeting. The firewall isn't blocking GTM, and I've restarted my modem

Windows Firewall is updated, and cleared to run GTM.
Kaspersky is the main protective program. It is updated, and GTM is authorized to run too.
I've tried GTM Connection Wizard, but it didn't help.
As early today the meeting was about to begin, I uninstalled GTM from my PC, and joined it through the GTM access webpage.

I think at least for while this problem is solved.
Thank you, AshC.
Thank you, Mike79.
LogMeIn Contributor

@Mike79  OK, Mike.  If the problems persist, it appears that some Kasperky users were able to rectify by reinstalling the security software, and clearing any GoToMeeting alerts thereafter.