cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Cannot Sign In to Host Meeting

When I click on the "Sign In" button in order to host a GTM, it does not work. Please advise on how to fix this as I am currently unable to host any meetings until I am able to sign in.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Cannot Sign In to Host Meeting

Hi Brittany,

Can you please provide some more detail? Are you signing in on the website or trying to sign into the GoToMeeting software? What exactly happens, is there any error message?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

I am having this same issue. When I was logged into the Hub, I selected Start to join my meeting. When the desktop app popped open, the "Sign in now" button wouldn't do anything. There are no errors or pop-ups; it just doesn't go anywhere.

Next, I would hit cancel and have it call me, but then the GTM app disappears. Even after I was able to finally sign in, the app never opened up. The only way to get it to work was to end the meeting after I had signed in and start a new one.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@CABryant Sorry, could you specify what operating system and GoToMeeting version you are utilizing?

Have you tried a clean install of the GoTo software?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@AshC I'm on Windows 10 and am currently using 8.47.2 Build 14316. I don't believe I've done a clean install, as I'm not sure how to do this.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@CABryant From your Add or remove programs section, uninstall anything there related to "GoTo".

Once completely removed, you can log into your GoToMeeting account online and host an impromptu meeting to update the software on your Windows 10 OS.