cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacobosbak

Re: co-organizer disabled how to enable it?

I have the business plan and i am still not able to pre add co organizers. do I need to purchase the business liscence on both the managing account and co organizing account? please get back to me asap

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @jacobosbak ,

You must purchase a GoToMeeting Business seat for every Organizer on the account that needs the ability to Co-Organize between them. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
simone_tabu
New Contributor

Unable to add co-organiser to meeting

As many previous topic, i'm in the same situation as other user.

option is enabled in admin panel, but i'm not able to add co-organiser to my meeting. same for the user user in my team.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to add co-organiser to meeting

@simone_tabu  I apologize for the confusion in the Admin Center.  Currently the Co-Organizer functionality is only offered on GoToMeeting Business plans and higher.  You may upgrade your subscription online to activate the Co-Org feature for your team. 

simone_tabu
New Contributor

Thankyou @AshC, but in the comparison plan, this was not mentioned.

anyway, how can I upgrade my subscription? if I go to my billing account, i'm just able to add or remove organizer (by modifying plan), same if I go Add a new plan. i'm just seeing the option for the PROFRESSIONAL 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@simone_tabu You don't want to add a separate plan, but upgrade the existing one to Business.  That way you don't end up with side-by-side subscriptions.  

ssteiger
New Contributor

Re: Co-organizer not working

Hi, I habe the same Problem... no matter what I do I can't add a Co-Organizer. @GlennD do you have a solution for me too? Thank you 

ssteiger
New Contributor

I have the same problem.. and honestly its driving me crazy... i bought 7 business accounts and added them all in my account. I made them all admins as well.. yet it does not work.. we can currently not use your product because of this.. since we can't rely on 1 organizer in 1 meeting... not in this current situation... please provide a solution. @AshC  thank you

psi1
Active Contributor

Re: Co-organizer not working

@ssteiger This feature will only become available once you are a  business user (regardless of the admin settings) - and the person you want to add as a co-organizer also needs to be at business level and of course they all need to be part of the same account.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ssteiger  You are currently a member of a GoToMeeting Professional account, and need to upgrade to a Business plan or Enterprise in order to receive the Co-Organizer functionality.