cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

GoToMeeting Not Working & Poor Support Offered!

HI,

GoToMeeting was working fine, then a couple of months ago I started getting huge delays in the voice whilst on calls, tried GoTo Support but gave up the will to live trying to speak to anyone. I found an article that stated a reinstall might work which I did but for some reason I have imense frustration as the GoToOpener cannot be found in the App Store. Tried again to call GoTo Support but as important as my call was they just did not pick up. Working well on free Skype but before I completely give up on GoTo thought I would see if there was a fix as if I move I will have to move my whole business away onto something that works?

Any help?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Not Working & Poor Support Offered!

Hi Kelvin,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience.

Did you call one of the numbers from this list?

If you're still experiencing the problem, could you specify what operating system and devices are in operation there?

If the GoToMeeting software is operational, have you tested the VoIP connection through an alternate network to see if there's any improvement?

** The GoToOpener is for those who have supported desktop web browsers, and the User rights to install or update

Highlighted
Active Contributor

HI Ash,

Thank you for the replay, yes called the appropiate number three times in office times - min waiting time was 17mins longers over 30mins (listening to dreadful Jazz! - I took as much as I could).

I m on a PC with Windows 10 64 bit

I have tried to re-install GoToMeeting but the Opener file is not available in the test store, I have tryed a test session but that does not work / run either. It seems I cannot reinstall without the opener file which cannot be found.

I want to use GoToMeeting (although not so sure now I have experienced the inability to contact someone. At first it was amazing and we selected it for our company over everything else, just direction to fix it would be good?

Incidently I have a 200Mb broadband here and of late there has been long delays in speack, not sure if that has anything to with things

Kelv 09:20am UK Time

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Still Poor Support..!!!

No one has contacted me

No support offered

No help give

Still not working - Googled this problem and it seems others are having it too

Funny you guys were quick to keep calling me (from the Ireland) when we were going through the seclection process, the ONLY time I ask for help you are not interested and there is no one to speak to!!

If I dont hear anything on Monday (two days away) I am going to post this poor level of service out on Social Media 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Kelvin1  Sorry for the frustrations.

Specifically what phone number did you call?  If there's an issue with one of our support lines, then I can escalate this to our audio teams very quickly.

Referencing the GoToOpener, you may locate this on our support pages.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I just got this!!!!