cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

GoToMeeting Recording Error

Today I have encountered an error regarding the recording of a meeting. I have recorded a meeting like normal, at the end, when I stopped recording and close the meeting, I received an error message "GoToMeeting has encountered an unexpected error". Now the situation is I have recording of this meeting under converted recordings, while the audio file is corrupt and I can't play it, under Documents>Original folder I can't find that g2m file to reconvert it again.

This file is very very very important and I can't afford to lose it.  Is there any way i can get this file? any kind of backup for g2m file?

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Recording Error

I am sorry, Faiq -- corrupted recordings usually cannot be saved if there was a problem at the conclusion of the broadcast.

Were you also utilizing GoToMeeting's Cloud Recording functionality?

New Contributor

No I didn't know about cloud recording feature before, I have activated now for future. 

So there isn't any way for this?

LogMeIn Contributor

I'm afraid there are only two recording options: either to your desktop or your online GoToMeeting account.  If the only recording copy is corrupt and unrecognizable by video editing software then the data is likely lost.

New Contributor

Corrupted recordings usually cannot be saved if there was a problem at the conclusion of the broadcast.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ttrockstars