cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

I am trying to log out of my current account

I had logged on to my coworker's account and now need to log out to join a call she organized on her end.
13 REPLIES 13
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I am trying to log out of my current account

Hi Anna, are you trying to log-out of the desktop app? If so, what operating system are you on?

New Contributor

Yes, I'm on a PC. Windows 10. I've logged out everywhere and somehow GTM still thinks I'm my coworker who I logged in as once for another call.

Can you right-click GoToMeeting's orange flower icon in your system tray (the area next to your clock) and see if there is a log-out option available in that menu? If not, can you choose Preferences from that same location and see if the checkbox under Sign in is marked?
New Contributor

It'd be so much easier if I could talk on the phone to someone. I don't see any of those options.
New Contributor

The only options in the system tray are 'go to meeting' 'pin to talkbar' and 'close all windows'

I believe I know what is happening; that sounds like your task bar, which has bigger icons that what your system tray should have. Check the corner where your clock is, and if you don't see an orange flower there right away, click the arrow and more icons should appear there.

If you'd prefer to talk to someone over the phone for help with this, please feel free to give our 24/7 support team a call at your earliest convenience.
New Contributor

I have the orange flower in the task bar but those options are the only three.
New Contributor

How do I sign out, dont have the orange flower at the system tray. Goto Meeting desktop does not have the option as well.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Ronald,
If the GoToMeeting software is not running at this moment, you may find it with your other programs / applications in order to launch and sign out or into again as needed.