cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christiaan11
New Contributor

I'm looking for scientific research about videoconferencing for remote teams.

Maybe an unusual question: I'm in the process of writing a thesis for my MBA, which is about about video conferencing for remote workforce. I am looking for scientific research in this area. Any suggestions?
3 REPLIES 3
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I'm looking for scientific research about videoconferencing for remote teams.

Hi Christiaan, the Public Library of Science offers access to free, published, scientific journals. This might be a good place to start.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I'm looking for scientific research about videoconferencing for remote teams.

Hi Christian,
You can try the alias 'usability@logmein.com' for user stories, but I'm not sure if the information there is publicly available.

DioDi
New Contributor

I am also currently looking for a similar study. I tried for a long time to find help and answers for research on the Internet and searched for it until I came across a site where I managed to buy a research paper about videography and other topics I needed. This is a good opportunity to try to get help from someone. As for me, it is a good learning experience and you will always have the understanding that you can get help.