cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Integrate GoTo Meeting to Private Calendar

I have used GoToMeeting for a while and it is a pretty good solution for business and traninnig sessions.

I would like to allow my customers to schedule meetings to me, providing a interface  that allows the visitor to choose an avaliable slot time for setting a meeting automatically, 

This means I would provide when I am available to attend meetings and they are booked by 15 minutes meetings.

I wonder if is there already someone developed/integrated solution using GoTo Meeting to thirdpart automatic scheduling.

Also I would like to know if is there any GoToMeeting API that would allow me to schedule/cancel the meeting and recover the meeting id or link.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Integrate GoTo Meeting to Private Calendar

Hi Joao,

I'm afraid we don't offer anything like an external meeting request tool, however there are some APIs available you can check out here: https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/content/gotomeeting-api-reference

New Contributor

Thank you.

I will consider to develop such interface using api.

I just got a doubt if exists any costs related to claim authorization key and for how long an authorization key is valid.

LogMeIn Contributor

There is no cost to access GoTo APIs, though you must register to receive your key.  The authorization has no expiration date that I'm aware of.