cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Meeting Scheduled window will not close

GTM Version 10.2.1 Build 15404 is installed.

From the System Tray, I select Schedule a Meeting.  Once the meeting is scheduled, click Save and a window pops up confirming the meeting has been added to your Outlook Calendar.  Clicking OK or the X does not close the window, I have to end the task or right-click the window in the taskbar and select close.

GTM.jpg

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Meeting Scheduled window will not close

Hi @pclark19 ,

Since the problem began have you been able to fully re-install GoToMeeting there?  If so, can you specify what operating system and Outlook versions are in use?

New Contributor

Yes, I did try to uninstall and reinstall.  We have three users running GTM and all have this issue.  Two of us are running Win10 64 Bit and 32 bit Office 365 version 1909 Build 12026.20334.  The other user is running 64 bit Win 8 with the same version of Office.

Active Contributor

We are also facing this issue, rang support and they told us to check our firewall/security, which isn't helpful as this used to work fine before.

Issue found on Windows 10 1903 - Outlook 2019  Build 12026.20320

Issue replicated on Windows 10 1903 - Outlook 2013 15.5179.100

I've also noticed that when this window is stuck like this it consumes 30% of my CPU just doing nothing, something somewhere is getting stuck.

Edit: Support got me to reinstall it and install it a couple of times but he could not replicate this issue on his own PC

LogMeIn Contributor

@Christopher14 @pclark19  Can you say what local security or firewalls are in use there?

Did support collect any log files from your affected PC during troubleshooting?

Active Contributor

We use McAfee Endpoint Security 10.6.1, though I did disable all components of it and still ran into this issue.

Support didn't seem interested in logging it or opening up any logging information, this is happening to another colleague, I only installed GoToMeeting to replicate the issue, so my PC was clean of any previous GoToMeeting versions.

The colleagues PC has worked with GoToMeeting for as long as I can remember, must be  a recent patch that changed something there.

New Contributor

I'm having the same issue with GoToMeeting 10.2.1 Build 15404. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 1903 10.0.18362 Build 18362.418

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi all,

This issue has been identified, and will be resolved after GoToMeeting build 10.3. 

I appreciate your patience while we confirm the fix.

Active Contributor

@AshC wrote:

Hi all,

This issue has been identified, and will be resolved after GoToMeeting build 10.3. 

I appreciate your patience while we confirm the fix.

Thanks a lot @AshC , build 10.3 was applied to our machines and this issue is solved!

New Contributor

@Christopher14 wrote:

We use McAfee Endpoint Security 10.6.1, though I did disable all components of it and still ran into this issue.

Support didn't seem interested in logging it or opening up any logging information, this is happening to another colleague, I only installed GoToMeeting to replicate the issue, so my PC was clean of any previous GoToMeeting versions.

The colleagues PC has worked with GoToMeeting for as long as I can remember, must be  a recent patch that changed something there.

I did try to uninstall and reinstall.  We have three users running GTM and all have this issue.  Two of us are running Win10 64 Bit and 32 bit Office 365 version 1909 Build 12026.20334.  The other user is running 64 bit Win 8 with the same version of Office.