cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

My plugin crashes outlook whenever I try to add a GoTo Meeting to my calendar invite

My plugin crashes outlook whenever I try to add a GoTo Meeting to my calendar invite. Strange. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times.

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: My plugin crashes outlook whenever I try to add a GoTo Meeting to my calendar invite

@acarnevale I'm sorry to hear it.  Could you state what operating system, Outlook version and GoToMeeting plugin type you are working with?

New Contributor

Re: My plugin crashes outlook whenever I try to add a GoTo Meeting to my calendar invite

Windows 10 Pro on SurfaceBook2. Office 365 version and the latest plugin from the website. It used to work without issues.

LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks, exactly where did you download the GoToMeeting Office 365 plugin from?  From here? https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/install-the-gotomeeting-office-365-outlook-add-in-g2m020050

New Contributor

LogMeIn Contributor

OK, that's an older plugin that may not be updated currently.  Are you able to set up the 365 version there at all?