cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Please Give us a SIMPLE Button to REMOVE All "Artifacts" from the screen

Guys,

The screens have PERMANENT labels that cover up USEFUL information.  These are (at least):
Who is presenting

And the ZOOMING.

Please make somone a presenter, get keyboard and mouse, and try to click on the File menu when your screen is the same size as theirs.  Assume the ZOOM stuff is in the way of something you need to read.  Move that window?
Now assume the user is NOT technically very strong.  He is sitting in a presentation.  And he doesn't want to see those things.  He becomes utterly distracted by them.

Worse, they appear on HIS screen, not mine, and he says "Oh, by where the + sign is", he is looking at the Magnification tool, which I don't see, but I have a different + on my screen, kinda shocked he found it that quick, and NOW We are not even talking about the same screen.

A simple button that SWEEPS these things off the screen.  Where I can ask them...  Do you see the Zoom control on the right?  (Yeah)... Go ahead and click that icon on the bottom of the "broom" (Whatever)...  Is that better?

Or vice versa... Hey, can I zoom this.  (Click that icon, zoom it up, and click the icon again to make it go away)...

Perfect.

Kirk Out!

3 REPLIES 3
Active Contributor

Re: Please Give us a SIMPLE Button to REMOVE All "Artifacts" from the screen

I've been asking for that since day 1!   If you call tech support....they can tweak your account and remove everything from screen.....  like it used to be before they overhauled the UI.

Active Contributor

New Contributor

Thank you,

I have requested this.

I was asked to post this so others might comment and make it a priority fix.

IMAGINE every presentation where you can't see various spots on the screen becomes SOMEONE ELSE decided they wanted that screen area... Regardless of the content you were showing...