cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Recording a meeting and control panel says "Paused"

I use GTM daily with customers and one customer likes me to record the sessions. But whenever I am recording a session the control panel says "Paused" (see picture below).  This makes me think the recording is paused but it stays like this the entire session and the recording is normal and complete.  Clicking "Resume" or "Paused" doesn't change anything.  I find this very confusing and I am trying to figure out if there is something wrong with my installation/environment or if this is just a really bad interface design.  I tried to explain this to a support person yesterday but he said that this was normal(?).  I wasn't confident he understood the problem so I sent him an Email with the picture to see if that would generate a response.  No response yet.  Can anyone tell me if this is what you see when you are recordig a session?

GMTError1.png

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
New Contributor

Re: Recording a meeting and control panel says "Paused"

BTW I am using GTM 8.45.3  Build 13481.
LogMeIn Manager

Thank you for including the version of GoToMeeting you are using, I will try to recreate the issue and let you know what I find.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @kendataman,

I have not been able to recreate this issue, if you are still experiencing whenever you record a meeting could you please call our toll-free support and work with one of our representatives? 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!