cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: old G2M

@pdb11  In the new GoToMeeting interface, the Shrink icon is basically the same, represented by two arrows facing each other, directly above the Microphone icon.  The default behavior when this is selected is to place the minimal control panel at the top of your desktop, which can then be dragged to the side of your desktop if you prefer it to remain there.  Does this fit your functionality needs?

Active Contributor

@AshC wrote:

@pdb11  In the new GoToMeeting interface, the Shrink icon is basically the same, represented by two arrows facing each other, directly above the Microphone icon.  The default behavior when this is selected is to place the minimal control panel at the top of your desktop, which can then be dragged to the side of your desktop if you prefer it to remain there.  Does this fit your functionality needs?

Yes, it still minimizes, but it only does that when you are actually sharing your screen.  It isn't there otherwise from what I could tell and instead there is a larger window that can only be open or minimized.  That isn't useful if you are working on other programs and have that window buried.  You cannot see that a new message has shown up unless you actually open the window.

At this point we still have the older version which works so we fine staying with it.

New Contributor

I can't find that screen (snapshot) from above.  HOW DO I REVERT TO THE OLD SYSTEM???

LogMeIn Contributor

@JBattsCFP -- If you are a part of a multi-user account, it's also possible your Administrator needs to enable the previous GoToMeeting interface for it to become available for the Organizers.

New Contributor

That is not the case.  We asked.  I'm the only user who chose to use the new interface.  How do I revert back?

LogMeIn Contributor

@JBattsCFP  The setting would be found online, in your GoToMeeting Settings.  If you don't see it there, send us over a screen shot of what is visible?

New Contributor

Capture.JPG

LogMeIn Contributor

@JBattsCFP  It looks like you're using the old GoToMeeting online interface, in which case you may enable that here: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/enable-gotomeeting-hub

If you still do not see the option under Settings to revert the desktop version, then there may also be an Administrative restriction (seen in the GoTo Admin Center):

New Contributor

That did the trick, thank you!