cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: New UI Design Is Terrible: How Do I Change Back To The Classic GoTo Meeting View (12-21-2020)

Why would you write: "You will find instructions here: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/the-new-gotomeeting purporting to give instructions to return to the old UI." The instructions on that page clearly do not work because as of Dec 21, 2020, that menu item is gone. Your linked article suggests that was to happen June 2020. It seems you have just further angered loyal long-term customers who are already very angry. If this is how Logmein rewards loyal customers, it doesn't deserve to have any loyal customers.
Active Contributor

Re: New UI Design Is Terrible: How Do I Change Back To The Classic GoTo Meeting View (12-21-2020)

you said it. "We pay for GtM to have a professional level tool, and that's been taken away. Restore it, or we'll simply drop our subscription I guess." I paid yearly in advance and am half-way through looking at paying 6 months for a totally useless tool. FYI that zoom feature you indicated doesn't work on all systems does not work for me. What is the good of screen sharing if it doesn't scale to show the entire screen and scale large enough to actually read it. I found a link for alternatives and am scouting them out now. Its damned maddening to have to find time to this at this busy time of year but I lost a sale yesterday due to bad demo because of this new ROTTEN GTM UI. link is https colon slash slash thedigitalprojectmanager.com/gotomeeting-alternative/, titled "10 best Goto Meeting alternatives ...." Fill your boots!
Active Contributor

"Give the user some choice" has fallen on deaf ears, I'm afraid".. It seems they don't give a crap about the needs of their loyal long-term customers. try this page "10 Best GoTo Meeting alternatives..." https colon slash slash thedigitalprojectmanager.com/gotomeeting-alternative/. If you find something comparable to classic GTM UI, please post back here to share it.
Active Contributor

Re: old G2M

You are too late and completely out of touch. People have been warning you for quite some time, I see from reading these posts. We are, sadly, leaving the product that has served us so very well over the years. There is no choice. We cannot risk more lost sales and other business disruptions while we wait for GoTo meeting to catch up with the needs of its customers - the needs that have been known to it for a very long time. I'm so angry that once I find a new solution, I will use my spare time to spread the word to anyone thinking about signing up for your products. You have betrayed your loyal customers. I hope the bite is painful.
Active Contributor

Count me as one cancelling.
Active Contributor

You are wasting your time. Its falling on deaf ears. Clearly by their posts they have no intention of meeting the demand of long-time loyal customers. Its time to jump ship my friend. I'm not happy about it either. GTM was the most important thing on my desk for many years.
Active Contributor

I'm following with you. There is no sense giving feedback to the tone-deaf. Spread the word that Logmein isn't afraid to betray their long term loyal customers. As one who pays yearly in advance, I'm wondering how willing they will be to refund my remaining half-year now that the product has become useless to me. My guess is not only will Logmein betray me, they will burn me for that overpayment.
Active Contributor

I was trying to diagnose a different issue, and thought switching to the new interface might help. I had tried it several months ago, and found it lacking, but I thought maybe I would temporarily switch to see if this helped. 

NOW I CAN'T SWITCH BACK???!!! 

C'mon guys, you could have warned us in the process of switching, especially since you allowed us to toggle back and forth earlier. Rather than "Try the new experience," you should change the words to "Switch to the new experience (warning: you cannot switch back"). 

I guess I am stuck. I hope it's better than it was a few months ago. 

Active Contributor

Bump

LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I am sorry, but the old GoToMeeting interface is no longer available. Providing the old interface basically means twice the work which is no longer feasible. The focus now will be on further developing and improving the new GoToMeeting experience.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!