cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

View webcams in android app

I am seeing if Go To Meeting is a good solution to accomodate a mix of devices and platforms. From multiple tests it seems that on desktops and iPhones the user is perfectly able to see all other users, however, users on Android devices are only able to see themselves and the host.

I can't find any good documentation on this. Is this the design or there is a bug as I've tested a number of times on multiple devices?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMyPC - some users 'mainly new users' - unable to connect to host machine

Hi @HSCompany ,

You mentioned GoToMyPC and GoToMeeting, but the description is more G2M.  If you are definitely talking about GoToMeeting experience, then I can state Organizers have the ability to hide the Attendee List from participants at any time, through their Control Panel settings.

*Android Attendees have almost identical functionality to iOS users:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/compare-join-methods-g2m050035

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: View webcams in android app

Hi @HSCompany

Your original title was about GoToMyPC, so I have edited it to better match your question. With the GoToMeeting Android app you can share your camera and you will see the camera of the person talking at the time.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi , is not possible to see 6 webcams at the same time as in apple smartphone?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@FILCA That's correct:  Android app works a little differently, where the Active Speaker should be shown at all times, automatically rotating between presenters when they change.