cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

WIth the new GoToMeeting client, I can no longer see which phone caller is talking

When there are several attendees, it's very useful to see who is talking at any time.
With the new version, if someone joins by dialing in you can no longer see when they speak. It used to work in the previous version and it still worked for those who use their computer audio.
4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: WIth the new GoToMeeting client, I can no longer see which phone caller is talking

Hi Eran,
I wasn't aware of that loss of functionality, but will certainly recreate and report the issue to our product team.  I'd speculate the change was unintentional.

Thanks,

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: WIth the new GoToMeeting client, I can no longer see which phone caller is talking

Hi Eran,
We've been unable to recreate the same problem ourselves with GoToMeeting 8.10.  Could you let us know if this is still occurring, and what GoToMeeting software version you have installed there?

New Contributor

I am seeing the same behavior.  Unless the notification of who is speaking is in a different location in the new version I cannot tell who is speaking.  Just had an issue with the other party not being able to hear me even though I could hear them.  Without seeing who was speaking I could not tell if Gotomeeting was receiving my voice and the issue was with their speakers or with my microphone.  At the very least can you show me where the current speaker designation shows up?

LogMeIn Contributor

@cmartz OK, please let us know if this happens again, on which operating system, with what GoToMeeting app version.  We are going through a new release currently, and I want to ensure everything is working properly.