cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

What is the retention period of recordings? Or is there a limit to the number of recordings we can store?

What is the retention period of recordings? Or is there a limit to the number of recordings we can store?

Our older recordings are disappearing. Can we still have access to them?
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: What is the retention period of recordings? Or is there a limit to the number of recordings we can store?

I know there is a storage limit, but my question is there still an expiration time for recordings? Also, somewhat related - what is the time frame for the record of past trainings and their reports?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: What is the retention period of recordings? Or is there a limit to the number of recordings we can store?

Hi there!
Currently there is not an expiration time for Online Recordings.
By default you have 2GB of storage space for your training recordings. You can upload a recording file no larger than 500MB at a time.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I've just noticed that on the list of Past Events, it only lists the last 10. For the sessions older than that, I have to go through Generate Reports.

Is this a known limitation?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Rui,
Just select a date range first, then GoToMeeting will list the events during that period, up to 12 months prior.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ash, 

Sorry for the confusion. I thought gototraining and gotomeeting would have the same interface. Only now I realized my questions were only about gototraining. 
That's where I can only see the last 10 events.
In gotomeeting, it's as you described.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

GoToTraining will have a separate reporting section under 'Generate Reports' :  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Training/help_files/G2T090107

Highlighted
New Contributor

So reports in GTT are only good for 7 days? That doesn't seem accurate. I think our question is for example if we held a training tomorrow, how long would the reports be available to run? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? 2 years? etc.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, you can run reports on session up to 12 months ago. GoToTraining has an option to view any of the reports you have run in the past 7 days, on day 8 you would simply need to run the report again (unless you chose to download it and save it after the first time).

"View past reportsYou can access any reports that you've ran within the last 7 days. This means viewing and downloading past reports without having to generate them again. To access, these reports, you can use the Download Report link provided in the email sent to you. This link will remain active for 7 days after the report was run, and then it will expire."

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: What is the retention period of recordings? Or is there a limit to the number of recordings we c

is that still valid? Means, no expiration date for G2M and G2W recordings made to the Cloud?
thanks

Tags (1)