cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bilgediver
New Contributor

When will the GoTo App allow attendees to breakout webcams and other windows?

Attendees need to be able to separate cameras/chat, etc....

When will this feature be imported into the new version of Goto? 

Until then we HAVE to keep using the old version because we use Gotomeeting on multimonitor setups and being able to separate the Cameras, the Chat Window, etc... is  KEY feature that we cannot give up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: When will the GoTo App allow attendees to breakout webcams and other windows?

Hi @Bilgediver, welcome to the community.

We are currently working on adding the Flexible Layout option to the attendee experience, it will be added in an upcoming update to the GoTo App. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: When will the GoTo App allow attendees to breakout webcams and other windows?

Hi @Bilgediver, welcome to the community.

We are currently working on adding the Flexible Layout option to the attendee experience, it will be added in an upcoming update to the GoTo App. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Bilgediver
New Contributor

I'm glad to hear that.

Now I do have another question which I don't know if you guys can answer it, but one of our clients has security restrictions on video feeds. 

Here's the question:

Their restriction applies to "Webcams", but not "Screensharing" in the old version of Gotomeeting. However, the new version of Gotomeeting, screensharing is now restricted. Is it a protocol difference? (TCP/IP vs UDP?)

For that client we're having to use the old version of gotomeeting specifically because its the only one where screen sharing actually works.

music_cities
New Contributor

Hi Glenn, I can't find the "Flexible Layout" option in Goto app on MacOS version 3.31.0. Any hints?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @music_cities I answered your post here.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

music_cities
New Contributor

I don't have that icon.