cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J.1
Active Contributor

Re: Multiple users experiencing Gotomypc freezes multiple times a day

Has there been any progress or any confirmed solution? We need either a viable solution or an ETA on when we can expect a reasonable way to fix the issue. My users are having these issues too often- multiple users, multiple times per day, with one of them asking if there are any alternative remote connection solutions because GoToMyPC freezes are more of a problem than he wants to handle.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@J.1  I believe this issue may have been resolved in a later update.  Can you see if there are any updates available at one of the problem work stations to test out Version 11.5+ ?

J.1
Active Contributor

Unfortunately the only response affected machines get when we check for updates is 'GoToMyPC is up to date'. Despite them being version 11.4.3068

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

OK, if you want to click my Community name and confirm the affected accounts + host nicknames I can see if we can manually upgrade the account or user in question.

J.1
Active Contributor

Despite our users having upgraded to the new version of Gotomypc - thank you for that- several of them are still experiencing freezes, some of which appear to be sound-linked. I have sent log files from these computers to the email address associated with the case and would like to know what our next steps are. Thank you.

J.1
Active Contributor

I just received an email from Tier 1 support about this issue. They gave me the same 'check the firewall! check the antivirus! check the whitelist!' answers that Tier 1 sent me back in February. There were copies of my emails saying 'I tried the firewall and it didn't work' in the reply chain.

This is not helping my users at all.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@J.1  I believe this is related to a sound transfer conflict within GoToMyPC, and will get an update from the team about the failure soon.