cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Be As
New Contributor

A few questions about GoToTraining Co-Organizers

My academic department will purchase the GoToTraining Pro account for a hybrid in-person/online workshop. I will be the Organizer, but I would also like to have instructors as Co-Organizers.

What I have in mind is a way for 2 instructors who attend the workshop in-person to assist groups of online students during the breakout activity.

Questions:
1. How many Co-Organizers can I create with the Pro account?

2. As an Organizer, can I promote an instructor to Co-organizer while the training session is active?

3. After I have launched two breakout sessions, is it possible to assign a co-organizer to each one?

4. Can Co-organizers launch breakout sessions on their separate computers or is this feature limited to the Organizer?

Thank you for the replies
1 REPLY 1
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hello,
To answer your questions here...
1.  If your Co-Organizers are all in-session staff members, then you may create 'external' organizer links for these people at no additional cost.

2.  You may also upgrade Attendees to Co-Organizer status, and/or hand over the entire training to them if you choose.

3.  It is possible to join separate Breakout sessions, but I would experiment during your trial period to make sure your group is fully comfortable with the supported browsers (Chrome mainly).

4.  Yes, each Co-Org may join from their own computers, but it's not possible to completely separate the training groups permanently, if that's your intention.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!