cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arava Isabella
New Contributor

The 'Organisation' column in my attendee report

Hi, when I am generating the Attendee Report for my webinar the organisation column has disappeared, how do I make it appear in this report, or change my setting so that it is there in future?
5 REPLIES 5
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: The 'Organisation' column in my attendee report

Hi Arava,

Thank you for posting in the community! Was "organization" a required field for your registrants? Are we 100% sure that this field was available to them during sign up for the webinar in question? If you can provide the Webinar ID I'd be glad to check some settings for this session.

Arava Isabella
New Contributor

Hi Brian, I believe so, as I registered and had to put in my company. Training ID: 756-437-036 and Training ID: 751-834-252. Thank you for your help.
Arava Isabella
New Contributor

Hi Brian, I believe so, as I registered and had to put in my company. Training ID: 756-437-036 and Training ID: 751-834-252. Thank you for your help.
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Arava,

I've done some investigation and it doesn't appear that "Organization" was an available field for people registering for the two sessions listed above. I've checked some of the upcoming GoToTraining sessions under the same organizer account and it appears that some of them have this field available to registrants and some do not. Please double check the registration settings to ensure that this field is enabled for any upcoming sessions where this info is required. Information on how to configure these settings can be seen here.

Arava Isabella
New Contributor

Thank you Brian!