cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nancy Kenney1
New Contributor

The followup email states: "Please complete these assignments" we do not have assignments and how do I removed it?

Hello, In the followup email that goes out you state: "Please complete these assignments" we do not have assignments with the class and would like to have it removed. How do I do this?
6 REPLIES 6
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: The followup email states: "Please complete these assignments" we do not have assignments and how do I removed it?

Hi Nancy,
There is a customization option available for follow-up emails while managing the active GoToTraining session online.  Did you add that wording to the follow-up email for that training somewhere? 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Nancy Kenney1
New Contributor

Re: The followup email states: "Please complete these assignments" we do not have assignments and how do I removed it?

We did but we did not add that line.  It appears after our customization message.
Nancy Kenney1
New Contributor

Hi Ash,

We do have a customized message but we did not add that line.  It appears after our customization message.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Nancy,

So there is no evaluation for this training that could be triggering this message? I will check to see what other conditions could cause it.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
CAC3
New Contributor

Re: The followup email states: "Please complete these assignments" we do not have assignme

Waiting to see a response to this post.  Exactly the same issue here.

Bit of a pain after each session to have attendees following up to see where the assignments are.

CapeWeb
Active Contributor

Re: The followup email states: "Please complete these assignments" we do not have assignme

We are having the same issue with our emails that go after class. We do have documents for the students to review/keep for their records. But there are no assignments they need to complete after the training session. Our account admin has logged into the settings and can change other wording in the email but not the "Please complete these assignments" wording. It doesn't show up in the options to edit at all.