cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vwelichko
New Contributor

As an organizer, I cannot see the presenter's PowerPoint, just their webcam.

For the past two webinars that I have hosted, I cannot see the presenter's PowerPoint presentation, just their webcam. All other organizers can see the presenter's PowerPoint except for me. I have a message that says "Waiting to view {presenter's} screen." I am the only one who see's this message, all organizers and attendees do not have this problem. Is there a setting that needs updating on my end?

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: As an organizer, I cannot see the presenter's PowerPoint, just their webcam.

@vwelichko  Can you specify what operating system you are using there, and if there is any security / firewall software on your computer? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
vwelichko
New Contributor

Re: As an organizer, I cannot see the presenter's PowerPoint, just their webcam.

I am running on Windows 10 and I assume I would have security/firewall on my computer since it is a company issued device, but I am not sure what exactly it is. However, the other organizers who I am running webinars with are also using company issued devices and they are not having this same issue. I have noticed that this only happend when the presenter is sharing PowerPoint, I am able to view their desktop when they are sharing other applications. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

That should not be possible:  If you can see other apps on the presenter's desktop then you should have no issue seeing PowerPoint as well.  Does this happen with every presenter, or just the one? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!