cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
C21
New Contributor

Black box showing in the audience view

When I am in showing an internet screen during a webinar, where the control panel is shows as a black box on the audience view. This just started last week. Any ideas how to fix?
7 REPLIES 7
Respected Contributor

Re: Black box showing in the audience view

Have you tried a different web browser?
C21
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't tried another browser because the website I am demoing only works properly in Google Chrome. We have done about 8 webinars the prior two weeks with no issues and then all of sudden this started.
Respected Contributor

I had that happen once, but it lasted only a few seconds.

Since GTW can act goofy sometimes, I usually restart my computer just before I start a webinar. 

GTW maybe reacting negatively with another program running in the background, and a fresh start can fix that.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the screen sharing confusion there. 
May I ask what operating system and/or manufacturer + model type?

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am getting black boxes on the attendee screen where my control panel is.
New Contributor

This is crazy! I use GoTo all the time and just now started getting these black boxes in audience view. I have restarted, update drivers. It only happens in Powerpoint shows. I do webcasts for thousands and this is unacceptable. I need to get this resolved or go to a different webinar hosting company. 
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Joe,
Sorry about that.
Sounds like you've done some troubleshooting on your own.  If you've already confirmed at your PC's manufacturer website that your drivers are up to date, could you post the specs and model number here to review?