cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelAPT
New Contributor

Can I move a registration from one class to another?

I'm still fairly new to using GoToWebinar and have an issue I haven't had to deal with, and that's moving a person from one class to another.

This registrant has a conflict and asked if they can have their registration moved from one class date to another. 

Is there a way this can be done without the need to cancel their registration and refunding their payment, and then requiring them to re-register for another class?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can I move a registration from one class to another?

@MichaelAPT  At this time there is no function to re-register participants into different webinar schedules.  You would have to enter their information manually by using the registration link itself.

In the future we may consider allowing for more 'import' options from a client list.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@MichaelAPT  At this time there is no function to re-register participants into different webinar schedules.  You would have to enter their information manually by using the registration link itself.

In the future we may consider allowing for more 'import' options from a client list.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
MichaelAPT
New Contributor

Yes, it would be nice if there was an easy way to move a registration from one date/class to another without the need of re-registering and refunding a payment. 

My clientele/students work in the public safety career field where they have changes to their work schedules frequently.   It would be great if I could easily work with them when they have to change a class date at the last moment.

Thanks for the reply.