cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Can't set reminders on an event I copied

I noticed this last week on webinar and thought it was something on my end, but it's happened again. When I try to set the reminders on a new webinar (copied from an old webinar),  the reminders are set to "off".  When I try to turn them on, the "save" button never lights up.  So, I can't save. Not sure what's going on. Anyone else with this issue?

I've tried to solve in Firefox and Chrome.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can't set reminders on an event I copied

Hi Leigh,

I am sorry for that.  We are working on a fix for this issue, and I expect a full resolution this week. 

Thanks for your patience while we test everything before role-out.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Ash, any word on when this will be fixed? I'm still dealing with this glitch.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Ash,
It's getting worse. Now I can't set reminders on new events.  Please advise. Is there another browser that I can use that will allow this functionality? I'm using Firefox.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Leigh,

I believe the final release will be coming in the next few days.  As soon as I hear confirmation I will update this thread.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize, we are still confirming the fix for this problem, though it is high priority and I expect a resolution in the next week or so.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Has this fix been completely implimented?

We now have the option to have reminders sent for copied webinars, and the "1 hour before" appears to be added by default, but the system does not appear to be actually sending them.    This occured both yesterday and today.

Thankfully we are only running practices this week, but we would like to ensure that the reminders are actually sent when we have real webinars next month.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @IOG-FSU ,

If you are copying a newly scheduled webinar, then you should not only have access to all webinar functions, but those reminder emails should certainly be going out.  If this is not the behavior you're seeing, then we need to file a case with Customer Support to fully document the scheduling environment:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090...