cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Webinar certificates

ETA?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@leoricci  'Estimated time of arival'.  We don't know if or when this will be implemented.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear Glenn,

have you scheduled the request change?

Thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @leoricci 

This is something that we plan to add to the certificates feature, but at this time there is still no ETA for when it will be added. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glenn, can I talk to a manager to get less vague information?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

leoricci, GlennD is the one person at GoTo whom I trust the most. The best and most up-to-date answers are here on the discussion boards.

If you wish to talk to someone at GoTo on the phone, here is the process.

Go to the Support page:

https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar

Enter "Contact Support" in the search box.

At the bottom of the support topics, look for the Call Support link.

Click that link, and you will be prompted to verify your email address to get the phone number.

This ensures that only customers call the support number.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Thanks Chris! 

@leoricci I wish I could provide you with more news but after talking to the Product Manager that is all I have currently. We have a 'product roadmap' of features and improvements planned for GoToWebinar and enhancing the Certificate feature is on there. Once there is more specific news about this feature, myself or AshC will update this post.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Certificate design

Can I customize my certificate by changing name and add electronic signature? add others to sign the certificate?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Certificate design

And, in addition to those needs, we also need to be able to send the certificate only to those who attend for a specified amount of time. The certificate has to say how long the webinar was. The certificates are absolutely useless in terms of compliance with any regulating body. So webinars presented for professional development and must be counted toward hours required by some sort of authority can't use the certificates. It was a good idea to add the certificates, but the execution is lacking because you didn't listen to the actual users of your product.

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Certificate design

Hey there,

We are planning some certificate improvements soon, though I cannot comment yet on what the timeline will be for more customization.