cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Certificate of Completion

And, the organzer has to be able to set requirements for receipt of the certificates based on the amount of time in session . I cannot issue certificates to all people in the session because some leave. People log in for a minute just to get the certificate. To be useful, the certificate has to be only provided to people who participate for the entire session or at least a specific amount of time (specified by the organizer.)

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
Highlighted
Active Contributor

GoToWebinar Training Certificates do not show Name of Presenter--not compliant

The GoToWebinar Training Certificates do not display name of Trainer / Presenter.  The system only allows the certificate to display the Name of the Organizer.  This is not compliant for our industry.  In our industry (and I would think it makes logical sense for other industries too), it is required for Training Certificates to display: Name of Course, Date of Training, Name of Trainee, and Name of Trainer.  The current certificates provided by GoToWebinar provide all of those--except the Name of the Trainer / Presenter.  Can you please fix this as soon as possible?  We have 200+ persons attending our webinar trainings--and they each want certificates.  We are forced to create these manually since the GoToWebinar system automated Training Certificates are not compliant.  We otherwise love GoToWebinar--but we are considering switching to another training solutions provider, such as WebEx, for this reason alone.  It is costly to be forced to generate manual certificates because GoToWebinar certificates don't make it clear who provided the training. Thank you for listening!!  (other helpful options would be to be able to display CEUs and length of training--but biggest priority is name of Trainer. Thx!)

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Certificate customization

Can you please allow us to choose to display the Name of the Presenter instead of the Name of the Organizer on the Training Certificates?  Our industry requires that the Trainer's name be displayed as the person providing the training--not the Organizer. Thank you!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: GoTo webinar certificate customization

I agree that we cannot create compliant certificates without providing the name of the person who provided the training.  The current GoToWebinar design only allows display of the Organizer--not the name of the Presenter!  This does not make sense for us.  We otherwise love using GoToWebinar but are considering switching to other training platforms that allow us to generate automated training certificates that are compliant.  Please help, thanks!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Certificate design

I agree that, sadly, the training certificate design currently available in GoToWebinar is absolutely useless for regulated users.  It doesn't provide basic information such as the name of the Presenter, only name of Organizer.  Even if that one fix were made, it would be a huge improvement for us!  But our trainees are also needing CEUs / length of training displayed.  The final ideal feature would be electronic signatures.  But I would settle for now for at least having the certificates display who gave the training!  Please help, thanks!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thank you for listening and saying that you are planning certificate improvements soon!!  We are training 200+ per webinar in a regulated industry--and because the current GoToWebinar certificate design doesn't even show who gave the training (it only shows the Organizer's name)--we have been forced to create these 200+ certificates manually.  It is proving so so so expensive for us to be forced to do this that we are exploring switching from GoToWebinar to another online training platform such as WebEx.   Any improvements soon would be so welcome as we otherwise love GoToWebinar!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I currently use a system called SimpleCert (SimpleCert.net) which allows me to custom design my own certificates and import data from GoToWebinar into the certificates. I manually sort the spreadsheet and root out all of the people who did not attend the specified amount of time. I import the time in session to the certificate as well. Then the system sends the certificate to all of the people who I have imported. It is an extra expense, but at least I am not manually creating each certificate. The end result looks nice, but you can totally customize the look. It's not super expensive. They are working on a Zapier integration to make it work with GoToWebinar.  A seamless GoToWebinar system would be better and make GTW more competitive with the other products. 

sample certificate.PNG

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Wow!  Thanks so much Fran_Simon!!  This is SO helpful! Smiley Happy. We will give it a try

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing Fran. 

Right now I am just sending a verification of attendance through an email message when requested.  I look forward to the day when we have real certificates that are automatic.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Certificate customization

Thak you for the reply. It would be a very important feature to be able to customize the certificates in such a way as to give value to the training also because those who use the courses need to try their professional progression.