cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Chat box not working

Hello. Recently my chat box has not been working during my Webinars. I ask the attendee's to type in a question, and it does not appear at my end. I have spoken to attendees who say they are typing them, but I do not receive them from my end.
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Chat box not working

Hi Brigitte,
Sorry to hear about this.  Are the attendees perhaps writing in the 'Questions' area instead?

Highlighted
New Contributor

No, because even when I write a question to them in the chat box, they say they are replying, but it does not come through to me.
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Brigitte, there has been a recently identified issue with the chat box not scrolling as new messages are sent, so it's possible you just can't see them. Does a scrollbar appear, and if you scroll to the bottom, do the new messages appear?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Unfortunately, no Smiley Sad I'm currently not in a Webinar, but yesterday that would not work for me
Highlighted
New Contributor

What does that mean?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Sorry Brigitte, someone was spamming the community with stupid comments. We have removed them. 

In regards to your issue, is it only some attendees questions that are not showing up or all attendees questions? If it is only happening with some, there may be a pattern we can investigate.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Ok, thanks. And no, unfortunately zero comments come through the comment box so I've been having to unmute the attendees to make sure they can hear me and to confirm that they have typed in messages that I cannot see. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Okay thank you. In that case I think we should move this to a call with one of our Reps, they can test with you and connect to your computer so they can see what is happening. Please give us a call at your convenience: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/phone

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I had this same issue!! Two different webinars this week!!