cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcalphoto
Active Contributor

Embed Registration Form onto Website

I cannot believe GTW doesn't offer the built-in option to provide embed code for registration forms.  I used to be able to do it more "manually" with iframes, but now that doesn't even work.  I get the error: "register.gotowebinar.com refused to connect." Help!  I want the registration form to be ON my website so that I can have other valuable items around the registration form itself. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Embed Registration Form onto Website

Hi @kcalphoto welcome to the GoTo Community,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You are seeing that error message because new security headers were added last year, which prevents iFrame usage. As an alternative, you can use GoTo Stage to embed videos. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
kcalphoto
Active Contributor

Thank you for the information about the new security headers.  That explains why I thought I was able to do it previously but now cannot.  I want to embed the registration form, not the videos.  I'm shocked that the ability to embed the registration form isn't an option.  Most businesses want to be able to embed this into their websites so that users don't have to go to an external site to register. Please, please add this to your roadmap of future capabilities.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @kcalphoto, your feedback is appreciated. 

We do have an idea section, and I encourage you to look for similar ideas to comment and vote on or to create your own suggestion. Our team reviews them periodically.

I was looking previously for a similar idea to refer you to, I see this one, though it's more towards customizing the disclaimer. 

kcalphoto
Active Contributor

Thanks, Kate, I'd be glad to post to the idea section.  Your two links are coming through as Zoom links, though?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@kcalphoto sorry about that! The links should work now. 

kcalphoto
Active Contributor

Thanks, Kate!  I have submitted an idea.