cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Renee15
New Contributor

Follow-up Emails with Recordings on Simulated Live Webinars

I have a simulated live webinar that I'm running On Demand. I've set it so it ends on December 31, 2020. I've set up follow-up emails to include a recording of the video to go out 1 hour after the event ends. I had assumed this meant one hour after the person registered for the webinar, however, I have yet to get the emails when I test the event.

Does one hour after the event ends actually mean when the webinar is no longer available, ie. 1 hour after December 31, 2020?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Follow-up Emails with Recordings on Simulated Live Webinars

Hi Renee,

If you have scheduled the event as a Simulated Live broadcast, then the followup emails will only go out at the end of the scheduled time.  This is the intended behavior of the 'live' aspect of these, so you will want to decide how to make the videos available.  

Another way to make an 'on-demand' webinar type with follow up emails is to host a 'live' broadcast using the cloud recording function, and then add the recording to the event, where late registrants are brought to watch the video after registering. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Follow-up Emails with Recordings on Simulated Live Webinars

Hi Renee,

If you have scheduled the event as a Simulated Live broadcast, then the followup emails will only go out at the end of the scheduled time.  This is the intended behavior of the 'live' aspect of these, so you will want to decide how to make the videos available.  

Another way to make an 'on-demand' webinar type with follow up emails is to host a 'live' broadcast using the cloud recording function, and then add the recording to the event, where late registrants are brought to watch the video after registering. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!