cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable

GTW Fails Again

The "intermittent audio issues" as reported this morning caused another one of our GoToWebinar sessions to fail.   

3 REPLIES 3
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: GTW Fails Again

We too are having audio issues here and there. The worst was 9 minutes with no audio and it recovered. Each case the audio has recovered. 9 minutes was the longest.

Honestly, I'm guessing all webinar platforms are having heavy usage issues as well as internet in general. 

If I had the option, for now I'd be scheduling anything in the a.m.'s to try and avoid the load although, it may not help. We also make sure we' re disconnected from VPN, which helps but doesn't always. 

Just my two cents. Good luck

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Former Member I apologize for the recent audio disruptions.

We continue to add capacity to all services affected by the huge recent demands, and keep users updated with problem resolution through the status page here:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/ 

One suggestion to improve connection times is to schedule your broadcasts about 15 minutes off-the-hour to avoid some peak server times. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Former Member
Not applicable

Thank you for following up.  We will consider moving start times to 15 mins. past the hour.