cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenL
New Contributor

GoToWebinar Mobile App Version

I'm no longer able to able to manage the mobile app version of GoToWebinar Dashboard using the new GoTo app even though your system continues to push me an alert to install the new GoTo app (which I've installed and reinstalled over 15 times) to try to get to my GoToWebinar Dashboard view. You removed it from Customers as of this week (June 17, 2024).

It not only serves a mobile-friendly purpose to set up campaigns on-the-go, but also gives me a quick data view of the registration figures without having to log into the desktop version. As well, when my screen is in Presenter clean screen mode and I can't use the GTW desktop platform so that I don't disrupt the presentation, I tend to look at my mobile phone app to view in-progress, grab links, work on other campaigns, etc. 

Please bring back the ability to have a mobile app version. GoTo is becoming less desirable with some of these changes that you're making without thinking of the user/customer's day-to-day functions. Stop thinking like an I.T. person!

I contacted Tech Support and they told me that going forward I will need to use the desktop version which is not satisfactory: "Notified that the GoTo app does not allows you to manage the webinar mobile. However, access is available through dashboard.gotowebinar.com"

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: GoToWebinar Mobile App Version

Hi @JenL,

Last week we updated the GoTo Mobile Apps for iOS and Android, once you sign in you can see: 

• Your Upcoming and Past webinars 
  • The number of registrants
  • Start a Standard Webinar that is scheduled on the new GoTo App experience (not Classic) 

Screenshot_20240618-135711.png

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
JenL
New Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Mobile App Version

This function should not have been removed for the customers using a Classic experience as you continue to iron out your bugs and fixes in the new platform.