cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar - Questions

@hugheslk08  We do have plans to improve GoTo offerings in the future with more customizable feature sets. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Event-ful
Active Contributor

Maximum number of webcams

I am looking to see the maximum number of webcams that can be in use at the same time in a Webinar - that is, how many of my panelists can be on screen at the same time.

many thanks

Barry 

Event-ful
Active Contributor

Re: Maximum number of webcams

As an update to this - I am seeing conflicting information which says 6 maximum (though I have had 11 cameras on previously in a webinar), and some sources online saying 25.  Help desk have just said 25 (after initially saying 6) - but couldn't point me to any reference information online which says this, other than an internal memo).  

thanks

Event-ful
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn,

is this confirmed?  I was told on the phone by helpdesk that it was 6, and then when I queried this (as I have had 11 webcams showing at the same time) I was told it was actually 25).

thanks

Barry

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

The old limit was 6. It changed a year ago (June 30, 2020) to a maximum of 25 webcams at one time.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

As GlennD said, you may now have up to 25 webcams on at one time in GoToWebinar. This change took place June 2020, which was after this discussion started.  The old limit was 6.

Event-ful
Active Contributor

cheers Chris

Event-ful
Active Contributor

thanks for the confirmation Chris