cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to set up 2 times as alternatives for a webinar

I want to set up 2 times as alternatives for joining a webinar and make it clear that you choose one or the other. Just "add session" doesn't seem to cover this - please advise
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: I want to set up 2 times as alternatives for a webinar

When I do this I set up two separate webinars with the same information in each.  When sending out the invitations, I give both dates/times and the two URLs for signing up. I also make it very clear that they should sign up for one session or the other, but not both.

Usually I create a webpage on my own website that describes the webinar and shows the two (or more) different times/dates.  My emailed invitation brings potential attendees to this webpage where they can select one of the many webinar times.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I want to set up 2 times as alternatives for a webinar

Hi Ann,
I'm sorry that adding sessions to a single GoToWebinar doesn't work quite the same as a recurring webinar that was scheduled as such from the beginning.  Adding more webinars to a single event does help to some degree with reporting on registrants, but you may be more interested in scheduling a new 'grouping' of events at one time.

Here's the initial window you will be looking for to set up the frequency, and attendance type: