Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Increase Registration limit

Hey guys, 

Just to clear a couple things up: 

@JoeyDuong  You're already at the 500 attendee limit, which means your registration limit is 5,000.  I will DM you more info so you can confirm this is the case on your account. 

The current maximum allowance per webinar (webcast mode) is 3,000 per broadcast.  If you need help getting your webinar account to this level, please let me know in private.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

AshC

Just to be clear.  GoTo used to have a lower Registration limit for new accounts for the first 30 days, then the account was able to use the full Registration limit after that. 

Has this policy changed??  Do new accounts get to use the full Registration limit from day one??

JoeyDuong
New Contributor

That is exactly what I was talking about. The removal of registration limitation for my first 30 days will definitely work for us, hope people at Logmein understand our situation, the pandemic has been making it challenged enough. 

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

AshC made it sound like they are no longer limiting the registrations for the first 30 days.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

The 'trial' period has the 10 attendee cap, but if a subscription is purchased directly, then there should be no problem.  Please contact Customer Support by phone if you need to expire the trial immediately. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!