cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VWB
New Contributor

Live participants generating emojis

I have had a few people on my team watching our live webinars from their mobile device. They have an emoji feature that lets them cast emojis during the live sessions.  They reached out to me and asked if I was aware of this. I was not, and I am not able to see these as an organizer. The two members watching from their mobile devices were not able to see the others emojis. Is this a new feature with GTW? If not, why is this available to them if other participants cannot see this? Is there a feature I need to turn on (or off) within the settings for each webinar set up? Is there reporting to monitor this? 

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Live participants generating emojis

Hi @VWB, welcome to the community.

This is a mobile-only feature that was introduced a number of years ago, it is a way for attendees to give some feedback about the presentation. It is not included in the webinar reporting. The next version of GoToWebinar currently being worked on will most likely include emoji options so attendees on desktop or mobile can give simple feedback/reactions without needing to be unmuted or made a panelist.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
VWB
New Contributor

Thank you Glenn.  We have not been able to determine how the feedback emoji is seen by the presenter, organizer or co-organizers. Does this pop up somewhere on the dashboard/tool bar (where chat  is seen) during the live session? Can you tell me where this reaction for feedback is seen and by whom? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VWB  Those emojis should be visible near the bottom right of the GoTo app. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!