cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jas1
New Contributor

Mac user as Co org issue with questions

Hi .
Yesterday we hosted a webcast (classic) and 2 of our co orgs both with MacBooks were unable to see all columns in the questions pane. When they right clicked into the columns to supress certain columns there was no option for then to tick answerer, as it was not there ? 
They logged out and then back in but this did not amend the view for them. All other co orgs/orgs were able to see all columns as normal .
Any help would be most appreciated... 

Jas1_0-1722596677295.png

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Mac user as Co org issue with questions

Hi @Jas1

Welcome to the GoTo Community. Thanks for the screenshot and noting you were using the Classic version. 

I tested this out myself and checked with the team. The Answerer column is not available on Mac (classic version). Mac users do see a response in the Answer column, however. 

Sorry for the inconvenience here. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Jas1
New Contributor

Thanks Kate

Can you please confirm if this will still be the case when using the 'new experience' in GoTo?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Jas1

I tried Q&A on the new experience with a Mac and Windows and there was no difference. Note that the Q&A function is different in the new experience. This post explains how you can try it. 

Screenshot 2024-08-05 102941.png

Jas1
New Contributor

Thanks Kate.
That's rather disappointing to hear as we run lots of  webinars/webcasts and have multiple panel members and multiple co-orgs  that manage the 100s of questions that we get in during our events.
The co-orgs are there to assign themselves questions, that they will answer and this will mean MacBook users will still not be able to see what's been assigned to who leading to confusion during a live question and answer session.
Surely the developers  at GoTo need to look at Mac users and ensure they can have the same functionality as others ???

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Jas1, thanks for your feedback. 

There are limited updates being made to the Classic version these days, so it's likely it will remain as is. 

If/when you choose to use the new experience, I'd be curious to hear your feedback. Thanks 😀