cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Need to remove text from confirmation email. "Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: portaladmin@lv.com"

I can't remove some unwanted text from our confirmation email. I would like to remove "Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: portaladmin@lv.com"
4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Need to remove text from confirmation email. "Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: portaladmin@lv.com"

Hello,
While this reply-to information cannot be removed completely, you are allowed to change the reply-to email address listed in your GoToWebinar registration emails after navigating to the manage webinar page, see 'Emails: Reply-to: _______'.

Should you choose to send your own emails, you may integrate yourself or utilize a third party provider such as Zapier.

New Contributor

Re: Need to remove text from confirmation email. "Please send your questions, comments and fe

This sentence (Please send your questions, comments and feedback to...) is confusing, and it would be really great if this question could be selected or removed by the organizers when preparing the webinar. 

In our webinars, it happens frequently that even during the webinars, participants send their questions to this email rather than directly online in the question area of the platform.

Is there any chance that GtW allows, one day not too far in the future, changes in the body of the confirmation email?

Thanks.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Need to remove text from confirmation email. "Please send your questions, comments and fe

@Eneris While this ability to customize emails may be available in the future, have you considered a Welcome Chat Message in your webinars to indicate live Q&A is available through the attendee's GoToWebinar interface?

New Contributor

Right, this is what I am doing. In the chat, and also in our speech. Telling this several times to the participants. However, and at each webinar, we still receive questions by email, during the webinar, rather than through the platform! Strange (and surprising, I agree) but this is what it is... Our webinars are with 300-500 persons.

Being able to adjust the content of the email would be extremely useful!

Thanks.