cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HOPInto
New Contributor

Panellist not receiving joining email

Hi, 

I've had this issue several times. I have set a panellist up and entered their name and email. 9/10 this absolutely fine but for no reason the panellist then tells me that they haven't got the email. No matter how many times i re-enter (making sure its typed correctly) and re-send they still don't get the email so therefore cannot join. I've asked them to check junk/spam but still nothing there. There seems no rhyme nor reason why this happens as a panellists colleague (with same email domain) is receiving their one fine. This has now happened to me twice this month (we run a weekly webinar). 

If the panellist doesnt have an alternative email they can provide there is no way around this. Is this something anyone else has encountered that they can offer an explanation or solution?

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HOPInto
New Contributor

Re: Panellist not receiving joining email

Thanks @KateG

Sending the join link code has worked. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @HOPInto, welcome to the GoTo Community. 

There are a few steps you and your panalists can take to help ensure your panelists receive the email: 

1. Email Filtering: If they use email filters, make sure to whitelist the email address customercare@gotowebinar.com. This ensures that crucial communications reach your inbox directly.

2. Address Book Addition: Add customercare@gotowebinar.com to their address book. This helps your email system recognize and prioritize messages from this address.

3. IT Support: If they have an IT person managing your email settings, kindly request them to allow emails from customercare@gotowebinar.com. This step can prevent any potential issues with email delivery.

4. Safe Senders List (for Hotmail/Outlook.com users): For those using Hotmail or Outlook.com, consider adding customercare@gotowebinar.com to their Safe Senders list. This ensures that emails from this address are never treated as spam.

5. Direct Email: If all else fails you can directly copy the panelists' join links from your dashboard and send them via email. See the screenshot below. 

Screenshot 2023-11-22 104514.png

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
HOPInto
New Contributor

Thanks @KateG

Sending the join link code has worked.