cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmyC
Active Contributor

Post-Event Survey for Multiple Sessions

We had a 3-day event. The survey was scheduled to be sent with the follow-up email, two hours after the event ended.

The survey results are spread over three reports; I have to run a survey report for each event day to collect all the answers. Why is this? It was an all-or-nothing registration; all registrants would have been registered for the three-day event. Shouldn't the survey results all be on the report for the last day since that's when the event ended and the survey was sent? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AmyC
Active Contributor

Re: Post-Event Survey for Multiple Sessions

I spoke with a LogMeIn support agent and learned the following:

• Results for attendees who did not attend all days will be returned in the report of the last day they attended. If an attendee attended days 1 & 2, that person's survey responses will show up on a report for day 2.
  • All other results will be returned in the report dated the last day of the event.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Amy,

With recurring webinars each event is still considered unique, with separate statistical data.  You might try creating a custom, multi-webinar report instead:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/generate-a-report-g2w090107 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AmyC
Active Contributor

Multi-Session report doesn't include survey results (which is good; that would be overwhelming).

I'm curious, though - if only one survey was sent, and that survey covered all three days, why are the survey results returned for different days? It appears to be based on which day the attendee logged in; is that correct?

If attendee A logged in only on day 1, attendee B logged in only on days 1 & 2, and attendees C-Z logged in all three days, their survey results are returned for the last day they attended?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Surveys are typically sent out at the end of the webinar series, where the results will be collected for the reports. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AmyC
Active Contributor

I spoke with a LogMeIn support agent and learned the following:

• Results for attendees who did not attend all days will be returned in the report of the last day they attended. If an attendee attended days 1 & 2, that person's survey responses will show up on a report for day 2.
  • All other results will be returned in the report dated the last day of the event.