cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Registrations After A Webinar

@smartfinds   The typical 'Recording' registration links will simply ask for Name + Email address. These registration links are all pulled from a separate Recordings area of the Organizer's account online.

The setting that I'm referring to is on the scheduled webinar itself (past), where Organizers who posted / tweeted / emailed etc. a customized registration page link will have any new registrants answer those original questions before being sent to the recording of the live broadcast.  You would need to click on this original registration link to see this customized registration page, as we do not keep it handy after the webinar moves to your history. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Connective
Active Contributor

continue to receive webinar registrations over a year after webinar took place

Please enable some sort of end date for webinars so that I no longer continue to receive email registrations for a webinar that has already happened. There must be some way to disable that registration URL or close the webinar. I continue to recieve notifications of people that register for a webinar that took place in July 2018. Somehow folks are finding the URLs and trying to register. Please disable URLs for past webinars or add an 'end date' to the webinar that will no longer allow registrations.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: continue to receive webinar registrations over a year after webinar took place

Hi there,

If you can edit that webinar in your history, you may either remove the video linked to it (uses the original webinar registration link), or disable the notification to Organizers on the Registration settings themselves.

Eneris
Active Contributor

Post Webinar Registration and Webinar Recording

By default, anyone who registers to a webinar, after the date of the webinar, gets to the recording of the webinar.

I do not want this to happen. The only solution I found is that after each webinar, I have to manually de-activate this option, which is automatically selected, as far as I understand.

This means that I must remain connected and wait up to one hour after the webinar, until the recording is ready and I can de-active it. This is really not practical.

Is it possible to change this for all webinars?

Thanks.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Post Webinar Registration and Webinar Recording

Eneris
Active Contributor

Answer to Chris Droessler: This does not answer my question. I am already doing what you are saying, as explained in my post.

What I want to know is how to make is once for ever, for all webinars, rather than manually after each webinar. 

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Under the old interface the default was the other way around.  Maybe we can go back??

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Eneris  We may alter the default behavior in the future, but for now that's the only way to ensure the online recording is not linked to the registrants automatically.

Eneris
Active Contributor

Thanks to both for your answers!

Fingers crossed the default behavior is changed in the future.

rpstl
New Contributor

Re: continue to receive webinar registrations over a year after webinar took place

That doesn't really solve the issue, I'd expect the registration link to expire automatically after the event is finished.