cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Post Webinar Registration and Webinar Recording

By default, anyone who registers to a webinar, after the date of the webinar, gets to the recording of the webinar.

I do not want this to happen. The only solution I found is that after each webinar, I have to manually de-activate this option, which is automatically selected, as far as I understand.

This means that I must remain connected and wait up to one hour after the webinar, until the recording is ready and I can de-active it. This is really not practical.

Is it possible to change this for all webinars?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Post Webinar Registration and Webinar Recording

@Eneris  We may alter the default behavior in the future, but for now that's the only way to ensure the online recording is not linked to the registrants automatically.

5 REPLIES 5
Respected Contributor

New Contributor

Answer to Chris Droessler: This does not answer my question. I am already doing what you are saying, as explained in my post.

What I want to know is how to make is once for ever, for all webinars, rather than manually after each webinar. 

Respected Contributor

Under the old interface the default was the other way around.  Maybe we can go back??

LogMeIn Contributor

@Eneris  We may alter the default behavior in the future, but for now that's the only way to ensure the online recording is not linked to the registrants automatically.

New Contributor

Thanks to both for your answers!

Fingers crossed the default behavior is changed in the future.